Friday 1 December 2017

Nottingham City Transport 518 (01.12.2017)

Well I said there were two Scania OmniCity buses on navy 4, so here's proof of that with another one, as illustrated here. 515 is seen here passing Nottingham College on Maid Marian Way with a 4 to City, NTU Campus. 
Worth noting that the college seen here was the one I used to be at full time before moving to the Stoney Street Adams Building. The college seen here was one that I used to bus spot at. I wonder if I will ever get to see the buses from there again? Probably not but I wish I could right now, which I can't! For me being a bus enthisuast though, this site provided some good vantage points from different windows. A lot of my time bus spotting was spent in the main corridor area where all the big windows were. I'll always remember this site as a good place to bus spot even though I don't study here any more!

No comments:

Post a Comment