Friday 4 May 2018

Nottingham City Transport 237 (04.05.2018)

Now then, I had two choices in my mind and that was to either stay at Nottingham Station to see a 156.158 combo depart on the 14:47 Liverpool Lime Street service or take this Bridgford Bus 9 at roughly 14:00 right here and I decided on this although it turned up a bit late but nevertheless it worked out as my favourite seat at the back seat on the right was free for me! A good safe move here at the end of the day I think! You could wonder why this was an option here and it was because this 9 was operated by this Y reg plate Old Optare Solo, which I think on Bridgford Bus entirely, was today's only spare allocation, hence only one winner today for the bus ride home! 237 is seen here arriving at Nottingham Station bus stop on Carrington Street to pick me up while on a 9 to Wilford Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment