Saturday 13 October 2018

Trent Barton 217 (13.10.2018)

So then, I did find a silver spare bio-gas ADL Enviro 400 CBG City on Bridgford Bus 6 today. However, I couldn't find a midi-bus spare on there as all of the Bridgford Bus branded Optare Solo SR's were out on the road... well for a good reason but maybe too bad a day there for me perhaps as I wanted a midi-bus spare out there. My 'want' failed miserably there though! As for The Keyworth however, I found one winner with a 17 plate Mango Smart Travel ADL Enviro 200 MMC on there and then an even better winner with this 18 plate variant on there and that I think after changing hands with the 17 plate one! 217 is seen here arriving at Nottingham Station bus stop on Carrington Street to pick me up while on The Keyworth to Keyworth.

No comments:

Post a Comment