Monday 11 February 2019

East Midlands Trains 158864/153318 (11.02.2019)

Allocation of the day!?

153318 unusually puts an appearance in on the Liverpool service as 158864 arrives in with the service from Norwich first before waiting for the dogbox itself to couple up to it in order to form the 12:47 service to Liverpool Lime Street before then departing with the service itself! I might say that I was surprised to see this on the Liverpool service but I was also surprised not to see a four car Meridian on one of the Lincoln/Leicester services today but I say that here given how I saw some allocations pan out today! Looks like there wasn't a stock shortage or too much of that this time out then, hence all Lincoln/Leicester services running with two coaches this time out.

No comments:

Post a Comment