Wednesday 24 February 2021

Nottingham City Transport 640 (24.02.2021)

The bus app was telling me some things of significance, including the MMC spare of 217 taking over from the branded Solo SR of 504 on the Rushcliffe Villager route and the grey 53/54 branded Solo SR of 358 taking over from the branded one of 333 on the green 11 route being on the same route with the spare variant of 330 also being on the same route. The 6 though was when I tracked five buses on the route for some reason and according to the bus app, this Enviro 400 may have been one of them for whatever reason but I'm not too sure although I was happy to catch it here even if the out of service blind was set! 640 heads from Trevor Road onto Gordon Road out of service as it presumably heads to Trent Bridge and although usuually found on the South Notts 1 route, I happened to find on the bus apop 358 on it but whether it was for real I don't know. This out of service move was at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment