Friday 23 March 2018

Nottingham City Transport 304 (23.03.2018)

Back to when the Bridgford Bus 6 wasn't in gas operation at the time here, I managed to find one of the single-decker silver spare Scania OmniLinks on the route in place of an 08 plate OmniDekka, at which I think this bus was on all day at the time but I can never be sure of that here. At least it's something different and roughly half the size of a double-decker Scania/Optare OmniDekka. By rough, I mean a use of estimation, hence if I'm estimating something, this approximately equal to sign comes into play, or as I like to call it 'The Wiggly Equals'! (≈) For example, it could be used to work out if this bus is roughly half the size of a double deck one but not exactly half the size. Be careful of which equals sign you use when working out stuff like this because in my eyes, this isn't exactly half the size of a double-decker Scania/Optare OmniDekka, so I wouldn't use this equals sign here (=), Anyway, away from the math, here are three shots that I took of this silver spare Scania OmniLink on the Bridgford Bus 6 service. Not sure on the actual date this was taken but it was definitely from 2017, last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment