Wednesday 28 March 2018

Nottingham City Transport 360 (28.03.2018)

Now then, the green spare Optare Solo SR of 353 had been out on the Bridgford Bus 9 but this Bridgford Bus branded Optare Solo SR right here in the form of 360 was available for service roughly late afternoon or something like that, so the buses were swapped at Trent Bridge, Victoria Embankment bus stop at approximately 14:38, with 353 effectively terminating at Trent Bridge, Victoria Embankment and 360 continuing forward to City Loop. In this shot here, 360 is seen here approaching the bus stop at Central Avenue, West Bridgford on a 9 to Wilford Hill. There was also a green spare ADL Enviro 200 on Bridgford Bus 9 today but I am to believe that bus wasn't swapped at all for this one and, for me, rightly so and I must say that Nottingham City Transport chose the right spare bus to come off Bridgford Bus 9 to be replaced by this branded one. Definitely the correct decision for me as that was what I would have done if I had to choose which green spare bus comes off out of today's two on the 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment