Sunday 17 June 2018

Nottingham City Transport 352 (16.06.2018)

If you're ever looking for a green spare Optare Solo SR on Bridgford Bus, watch out for the right green colour on the panel as, while this bus has a plain light green panel, Bridgford Bus branded Optare Solo SR has a plain dark green panel. It's so easy to get confused with spare buses and branded buses like these whenever one is seen on Bridgford Bus! In this shot here, 352 is seen on leaving Kingston Road bus stop on Musters Road just after dropping me off before turning right onto Eton Road while on a 9 to Wilford Hill. In the end, I do believe this bus was on this route all day althpugh having said that, I think I did see what I believed to be Bridgford Bus branded Optare Solo SR 354 out of service. 

No comments:

Post a Comment