Friday 24 August 2018

Nottingham Station Trains and Trams (24.08.2018)

Here are some shots from Nottingham Station, as seen from 24.08.2018, where services are seen by East Midlands Trains, Cross Country, Northern, Nottingham Express Transit and freight from Colas Railfreight (light engine and only by looking very close up here) and DB Cargo UK although it could actually be below par there on the freight as a Kingsbury-Humber got cancelled due to a problem with the schedule. I hope the schedule on that one gets back up to scratch next time but that I may not be sure of actually. I can all but hope. Also this was the last day of Northern services here before the first Saturday of strike action, which I wish they could stop doing it altogether myself. In my eyes, the dispute over the role of guards just has to be sorted out sooner rather than later but with the way it's going, it won't be sorted out anytime soon. I might even say that even the RMT Union were urged to suspend their strike action yet they decided to go ahead with it. Good day today beforehand on this one of catching a former ScotRail 158 with Northern on the Nottingham/Leeds service. More Northern services to come for sure on certain weekdays. It will be a case though here of catching the services whilst I can next week as the dreaded strike action looms ever closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment