Monday 26 November 2018

Nottingham Buses, Minibuses and a Coach (26.11.2018)

Well then, here are some shots, all as seen from 26.11.2018, where not all line colours are to be seen but some spare buses on some routes are and perhaps the pick of them here might be the ones on Bridgford Bus/green line, with an Optare Solo SR type and an ADL Enviro 200 working on 9's, a silver spare bio-gas ADL Enviro 400 CBG City working on 6's and as if that wasn't enough, another silver spare variant working on 10's! I would have perhaps caught a steel train from Toton Up Sidings-Boston Sleaford Sidings with 17 wagons, four less than the usual, but I stayed working at Oxfam late and that given me planning to get the Bridgford Bus 9 from Victoria Centre back home for the day with the green spare Enviro... well although I got it, my video of it unfortunately got corrupt. All of the shots of the Enviro though can be seen here, mind, so there's something here anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment