Saturday 24 November 2018

Nottingham City Transport 352 (24.11.2018)

Why I say here, why? I wished that the ADL Enviro 200 type and this Optare Solo SR type were on the other way round at the very least on terms of Bridgford's and greens, or perhaps maybe alternatively them being on different routes e.g. 375 itself on the 9 and 206, a green spare Scania OmniTown, on the 8 and 352 on green 11... well obviously in my case here! All I could clock up this green spare Optare Solo SR on today though was the 8 for Bridgford Bus, hence my agony being prolonged and my celebrations being cut short perhaps too! 352 does itself give me a tick in the book on the 8 though, it seen here on Carrington Street with a City Loop service and again, with the as mentioned morning diversion due to the as mentioned RTC near to County Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment