Sunday 3 March 2019

Nottingham City Transport 237 (01.03.2019)

I suppose I could mention about what happened the following day to this on Bridgford Bus as nothing like this happened as all of the branded buses for Bridgford Bus were out on the road. Back to before then though as I can say that at least this Y reg plate Old Optare Solo gives me a tick in the book on Bridgford Bus 7! More from where that came from next time please!? 237 is seen here leaving Tudor Square bus stop behind on Davies Road just after dropping me off there while on a 7 to Gamston, the bus in effect working to the Morrisons store there, at which their current logo I don't really prefer as I liked the two other older logos the best! At least I am a fan of this bus here mind... well it being on the 7 here!

No comments:

Post a Comment