Tuesday 19 March 2019

Nottingham City Transport 403 'Henry Blofeld OBE' (19.03.2019)

As I had to pick up my Samsung phone from the head office at Parliament Street garage after I had unfortunately left it behind earlier at one of the bus stops outside Victoria Centre on Lower Parliament Street, I decided on these two shots from inside Parliament Street depot and for those that were wondering what I was doing here, I was on a walkway leading back to the exit in part after I had got my phone back, hence why I took these shots on the way out! For these two shots, the focus is on the bio-gas power as for this 17 plate Bridgford Bus branded bio-gas ADL Enviro 400 CBG City, it seemed as if it was having a day off the 6... well there were new style spare midi-buses on Bridgford Bus today, so I suppose a new style silver spare bio-gas bus would have worked out today, so I guess there is something to smile about at least! ðŸ˜Š 403 sits in Parliament Street Garage amongst a whole host of other buses.

No comments:

Post a Comment