Thursday 7 June 2018

Nottingham City Transport 430 (07.06.2018)

Due to me thinking this silver spare ADL Enviro 400 CBG City in the form of 430 had been swapped for a Bridgford Bus branded variant, I turned away but then realised that I saw this bus on Collin St but I decided that I couldn't catch it at that bus stop, so I decided to dash over to Nottingham Station bus stop instead to catch it and with success too! There was an incident in the City Centre, which got me confused as some branded variants were running very late. Luckily though, I managed to find this silver one albeit not with ease though but as least I'm glad I found it! In this shot here, 430 is seen arriving at Nottingham Station bus stop on Carrington Street while on a Bridgford Bus 6 service to Edwalton.

No comments:

Post a Comment