Monday 24 September 2018

Nottingham City Transport 342 (24.09.2018)

I'd say that this is ridiculous here because, would you believe it, it's ANOTHER spare that's been caught right here on Bridgford Bus 5 and this one being the fourth within the space of five days! Wow! Today's allocation to the route today was a rather mundane one here in the form of this green spare Optare Solo SR, as here illustrates. 342 arrives at Mellors Road bus stop to pick me up while on a 5 to City Loop. This bus was one of my chariots to Nottingham today after my decision to change at Victoria Embankment onto what was in the end a South Notts 1 branded ADL Enviro 400 and I did this in order to try to see what was on the Bridgford Bus 9 ahead of this bus, which will eventually be seen right here! I can say that I was successful in revealing the 9... just about! Inch perfect timing there then!

No comments:

Post a Comment