Tuesday 25 September 2018

Nottingham City Transport 376/357 (25.09.2018)

Now then, here's what I think was a big call for the Bridgford Bus 9 here. There were already two green spare Optare Solo SR's on Bridgford Bus already. In this one though, a case of controversy perhaps as 376, a green spare ADL Enviro 200, had been out on the 9 before the Bridgford Bus branded Optare Solo SR of 357 was available for service. Should this bus have come off the route though? Not in my eyes here I think and it was here when I had to change my final bus ride of the day for later on, in this case to Centrebus 19! Things were looking up for me... until 357 came, hence why my route 9 plans failed miserably! There will be a Scooby-Doo style influence here as I would have gotten away with this bus myself if the branded one hadn't come along! 😠 Well, my wishes were against me, so a failed mission today then I guess! At least I'm glad the other two spares were still out there on the 5 and 9, of which I think 352 was lucky to even be out there in my eyes as that one probably should have come off. I suppose all of this is my own opinion though and, after all, it is NCT that decided on the bus swap and not me! The bus swap was involving these two buses in this one though and the buses can be seen here in these three shots as 357 comes to Victoria Centre on Lower Parliament Street, then waits for 376 before coming onto the 9 ahead of a Wilford Hill journey before 357 continues on to Wilford Hill and 376 heads out of service, that bus as seen in the third shot again on Upper Parliament Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment