Monday 16 September 2019

Nottingham City Transport 330 (16.09.2019)

This Bridgford Bus branded Optare Solo SR may be one I need to pay more attention to a lot more! It sounds like a proper Solo SR to me, it being an 11 plate unlike the others, which are 12 plates. At least I got it today... well I would have taken 376, a green spare ADL Enviro 200, were it not for the appearance on this route of the green spare Scania OmniCity of 299 (formerly 516) and I could have taken 376 from Victoria Embankment if I wanted to but I do like this bus all the same, so I guess from today, I will accept the final result! 330 is seen here at Kingston Road bus stop on Musters Road before taking away an 8 to Wilford Hill. This bus was the one that bought me from Victoria Embankment, the bigger and longer bus having bought me to Victoria Embankment from Victoria Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment