Thursday 14 November 2019

Nottingham City Transport 404 (14.11.2019)

Due to flooding on Gordon Road and Trevor Road later on in the day, Bridgford Bus 6 was diverted via Rectory Road, Stamford Road and Melton Road in both directions. 404, a bio-gas ADL Enviro 400 CBG City for the 6, is seen on a partly flooded Melton Road with an off route 6 to City Loop and, while flooding did affect a several NCT routes, it did mean that I did get the chance to capture something different on Melton Road for a change in the form of this double-decker. While the 6 came down here then due to flooding on part of its route, it did give me the chance to tick one of the diversions off in my book! Perhaps a lucky grab here then but I was aware the 6 was coming down here, so I did know what to do in the end and that was capture this right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment