Monday 6 January 2020

As to what the interior of the new ADL Enviro 200 MMC's for The Cotgrave looks like in rough detail, then here it is and, although not seen here, free USB power is included along with the other things that are seen here, which include grey or silver grab poles to assist and white LED lights. Also featured on these new toys are next stop voice announcements and display screens and unlike most of Trent Barton's ADL Enviro 200 MMC's, these only have one red bus stopping indicator inside, so a slightly different look to these new buses on that note it seems! I suppose we can't forget the free Wi-Fi either on these! I will have to say that these are nice buses and ones I should now be paying more attention to! I'll have to pay attention when I get the chance though mind, so who knows what will happen next!

No comments:

Post a Comment