Friday 24 January 2020

I may not always get to include full rides here but here's one as seen in 2012 on one of Paris's River Seinne boats. It may be poor quality as this was taken on a Sony Ericsson phone but I suppose it's well worth uploading a decent length video. Since I was with Dagfa School Nottingham here, I guess this may bring back the memories with the school now gone for good! The voice that stars here for the most part involves Miss Shelton in this one, who was actually called up to this trip as cover for another teacher in Miss Clements, the art teacher,who couldn't come in the end, which I suppose was a shame although perhaps I did have good company here anyway mind!

Look out for:
Various other boats on the river
Eiffel Tower
A smile for the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment