Friday 20 April 2018

Nottingham City Transport 355 (20.04.2018)

Yikes! A double bus swap? No way! And for this Bridgford Bus 5 here, you could ask if I can have magic to turn this bus into the new style spare ADL Enviro 200 I was on this morning but unfortunately it's real life here and not pretend life, so I guess I'll have to put up with this Bridgford Bus branded Optare Solo SR instead! I did though decide for a ride on it anyway as it was the second 5 to be on for this side of it, so me riding two buses in one day on one side of the 5 is quite something I guess! In this shot here, 355, now minus a warm white light inside after being replaced with a daylight bulb, is seen here arriving at Nottingham Station bus stop on Carrington Street to pick me up while on a 5 to Gamston.

No comments:

Post a Comment