Friday 20 April 2018

Nottingham City Transport 385 (20.04.2018)

Like the green spare ADL Enviro 200 of 376, the new style spare ADL Enviro 200 of 385 now features the same SB Interiors advert as 376 does! Finding them both on a same route colour would be quite something. Well, I like the rear advert on this bus but I also like it on the other bus, but which bus has the better advert? There's only one way to find out because for me the fight is on for best bus with this advert and I can't pick one! One bus will win but as to which will be tough! In this shot here, new style spare 385 is seen here just after dropping me off at Fletcher Gate bus stop while on a 5, the blind already reset ahead of its next journey to Gamston. This bus had been on here but a Bridgford Bus branded Optare Solo SR was available for service for the afternoon. I'd say because this bus would usually stay out on the 5 when allocated, I'd have to say the exception rather than the rule here although a bus swap was what I thought was never going to happen after this one! Today though it did!

No comments:

Post a Comment