Thursday 12 April 2018

Nottingham Station Trains and Trams (11.04.2018)

Here are some shots from both the trains and trams Nottingham Station on 11.04.2018. I might say that this selection does not include the Virgin Trains East Coast buffet car of 40751 but actually for all the right reasons because I think the last buffet car in the form of 40700, not featured in these shots here, has been refurbished, so I guess the Virgin buffet car itself might not come out for a very long time now, potentially ever again! What I will say is that I know it is still there, most likely stored at Neville Hill depot or Derby Etches Park, so it could turn up in an East Midlands Trains set again although only when required I think, which for the long term it won't.






























No comments:

Post a Comment