Wednesday 25 July 2018

Centrebus 764 (25.07.2018)

At one stage, it looked like I was heading back home from Nottingham Station on the bio-gas 6 with silver spare ADL Emviro 400 CBG City 433 but when this Centrebus Wright-Commander turned up on the 19 at the last minute, a change of plan was quickly implemented, hence why this was my bus home. It may not be an MCV Evolution here when in theory it probably should have been after the other two buses I saw on the 19 were those types but I didn't complain because I like Wright-Commanders anyway! 764 is seen here arriving at Arkwright Street bus stop to pick me up wjile on a 19 to Melton Mowbray. Plenty of buses in the Midlands area for Centrebus to play with now, including the likes of the ADL Enviro 200's, the MCV Evolutions, the Wright-Commanders and even the Plaxton Pointer Dennis Darts given there are two of those there.

No comments:

Post a Comment