Monday 23 July 2018

Nottingham City Transport 376 (23.07.2018)

Now here's what I hunt for on Bridgford Bus because as you can see, I hunt for the spare buses but because I prefer them over the branded bunch because I prefer a ride on something not branded up for Bridgford Bus... well on occasion I do go for a branded bus even if spare buses come out but it's generally dependant on how I see things panning out really. A good start to my week of bus rides saw this green spare ADL Enviro 200 on the 9 take me on a nice journey to Nottingham and I have to admit that the seats were comfy on it too, as they all are really! In this shot here, 376 is seen now on Upper Parliament Street with a 9 to Wilford Hill having left the bus stop outside Victoria Centre on Lower Parliament Street behind just after dropping me off there.

No comments:

Post a Comment