Thursday 20 September 2018

Nottingham City Transport 376 (20.09.2018)

Now then, the hearts were broken as I wasn't going to be on this green spare ADL Enviro at all today! 💔 It changed though as because the Y reg plate Old Optare Solo of 237 was replaced by Bridgford Bus branded Optare Solo SR 358 on the 9, which was replaced by new style spare ADL Enviro 200 385 on the 7, the hearts were put back together again! ❤️ I had no choice but to do something else although I didn't plan on it but there you go! I had to knock the route 9 out of the equation and put the 5 back into it, hence me going for this green spare ADL Enviro 200 for my chariot home today! 376 is seen here arriving at Victoria Centre bus stop on Lower Parliament Street to pick me up while on a 5 to Gamston.

No comments:

Post a Comment