Friday 7 September 2018

Trent Barton 731 (07.09.2018)

Now then, while two spare buses were on The Keyworth today, 506, an Optare Solo SR type, was the one that stayed on the route all day while on the other hand, a Mango Smart Travel ADL Enviro 200 MMC, possibly in the form of 217, had been out on the service but it was this Keyworth branded Volvo Wright-Eclipse Urban that was declared available for service, so it was those two buses that changed hands in the end. My chariot home had to be the slightly older bus as a result although the newer bus would have been mine if the bus swap hadn't taken place! Next time or whenever, maybe I'll get my luck! 731 is seen here on Carrington Street nearing the end of a journey on The Keyworth to Nottingham. I must say that this bus does squeal at the back, making what I would say is the noisiest bus on The Keyworth!

No comments:

Post a Comment