Monday 9 April 2018

Nottingham City Transport 375 (09.04.2018)

The Bridgford Bus 9 sadly left out on terms of green spare buses and I say that but not because all of the Bridgford Bus branded Optare Solo SR's were out but because the 5 was where today's green spare ended up, today being in the form of this green spare ADL Enviro 200, which was my chariot back home today, so another ride was on the cards! At least the spare ended up on something that wasn't the 9 for once and I have to say that the Bridgford Bus 5 deserved to have a spare bus to say the least! It wasn't a proper Old Optare Solo that was allocated although I did see one of those on green line but only on green 11! For today though, this green spare ADL Enviro 200 will do! 375 is seen here arriving at Nottingham Station bus stop to pick me up for my ride home while on a 5 to Gamston. I might even say that I have to confess that apart from this green spare ADL Enviro 200 on Bridgford Bus 5 in place of Bridgford Bus branded Optare Solo SR 355, all the other branded buses were on Bridgford Bus safely without any problems or mishaps, so a mostly good day for Bridgford Bus in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment