Saturday 22 September 2018

Nottingham City Transport 385/376 (21.09.2018/22.09.2018)

In these Bridgford Bus related shots here, 385 is seen on Melton Road with a 5 to Gamston on 21.09.2018 (note this was my chariot home from Nottingham Station that day), while 376 is seen the next day in Central Avenue, West Bridgford on a 7 to City Loop (note this was my chariot from Victoria Centre that day). I wanted to do two shots of these ADL Enviro 200's as the rear adverts here are exactly identical, as can be illustrated here as we know. The only difference here is one is on a new style spare ADL Enviro 200 and one is on a green spare ADL Enviro 200! They both look good with their rear adverts but as to which bus has the rear advert that suits it better, it would be close, so I'd perhaps either say that the green spare edges it for me or that it would be as if it was a dead heat or along those lines anyway, so there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment