Saturday 22 September 2018

Nottingham City Transport 432 (21.09.2018)

Perhaps green 10 is where the attention turns to now for silver spare bio-gas ADL Enviro 400 CBG City buses on green line as a Bridgford Bus branded variant in the form of 401 finally returned to traffic that day! It might seem normal for green 10 to have silver spare bio-gas buses as that's how I think the route may have started on its first day of operation. I think though there are enough bio-gas buses branded up for green 10, so perhaps either I'm missing the chance to catch up with a spare on green 10 each day or maybe there aren't any required on certain days! This is a route that can keep me on my toes I think! 432 is seen here at Nottingham Station bus stop on Carrington Street with a 10C to City Loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment